Photo via: diply.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Tiered planter box plans with video tutorial. Make it for only $10!
- If youve spent the past couple years binge watching episode after episode of Fixer Upper—ohh-ing over the house transformations and ahh-ing over the impossible adorableness of Joanna and Chip—then these DIYs are for you. Cue the reclaimed wood and call in the shiplap, because each of these projects shows farmhouse style at its most fabulous.
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- 49 Fun Gift in a Jar Ideas for Valentines Day || lots of Valentine gifts and Valentine mason jar crafts
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 10 Ways to Save Budget for Your Big Day
- 10 Ways to “Hotel-ify” Your Guest Room-from The Everyday Home
- 10. Plants That Grow Themselves This plant growing guide from Cooking Stoned gives gardeners all of the information needed to cultivate easy-to-grow plants. Plus, all of these can be grown from food scraps, which is a terrific way to save money.
- yogurt cups used to catch paint drops, best of 10 uses for common kitchen items
- Swap your outlet covers with jumbo outlet covers. | 40 Easy DIYs That Will Significantly Upgrade Your Home
- Handmade Valentine Card … graphic look … cut out circles with negative space hearts backed with glitter papers in bright colors … good use for those papers that can soon overwhelm a card …
- We always like to get a little something for our teachers. They do so much, they deserve a little Valentine. We’ve gathered some super sweet ideas today. Hope you find one that you’d like to use for t
- These 10 Clever Craft Room Organization Hacks are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AWESOME ideas! Now my craft room will look so good Im definitely pinning for later!