apinterestaddict.com 12. Cool idea of using a spray paint on existing door knobs. Get Tutorial here —-> thriftydecorchick.com 13. Cover your refrigerator with these classic painted magnetic letters. Get Tutorial here —-> inspiredbycharm.com 14. Give those glass mason jars a metallic look. […]” height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: woohome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its easy to dress up your tech when youve got a clear acrylic phone case and interesting materials, like embossed fabric or marbled paper. To get the look, create a template of your phone case using a pencil, paper, and a pair of scissors. Use this template to cut your own unique backgrounds, or glue materials directly to the template – whatever you want! Finish by sliding your finished background into your case and snapping your phone into place. Here are nine background ideas to g…
- Cookie Sheet Magnet Board… try spray painting the cookie sheets from the dollar store! Note to self: Make sure the spray paint is for by cynthia
- Increase curb appeal by painting the entryway terracotta pots. 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint
- Bet I could get an old shovel at an estate sale and spray paint over a doily for the same effect.
- This would be a fun and cute display board to swap out pictures. Easy to make….can get old frames from Goodwill and paint them if needed and cover interior with fabric or burlap….love it….
- age or stain wood with vinegar, painting, woodworking projects, I quickly and easily painted the cider vinegar stain on the plain wood with a cheap paint brush no need for fancy equipment Instantaneously it changed to give me this beautiful brown aged wood color
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )
- Not every white paint color is right for a kitchen. Whether youre looking for a cool alabaster or a warm cream, here are the tried-and-true hues.
- Here is an example of stencilling where no paint is used. Rather, you stencil with varnish, and then stain. The stain doesnt take to the place where the varnish is (so it comes out clear wood color).
- Colorful Metal Print featuring the painting Vivid Abstract Art Fluid Painting-coral Reef By Kredart by Serg Wiaderny
- Summertime is here, which means barbeques and outdoor living. Unfortunately, it also means mosquitoes and bug bites. Luckily, we’ve found a easy DIY repellant that is safe, works great, and smells good too. Woohoo! Items 4 mason jars (or old pasta sauce or jelly jars) 40 drops – Cedarwood,
- Use this tutorial to permanently watercolor on fabric! This makes beautiful pillows and so much more!