Photo via: diyandcrafting.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Things to do with Old Windows. Creative ways to showcase your favorite things or add a unique decoration to your home.
- You’ll be blown away by what you can do with the simple clothespin! And we’re talking useful upcycle things that can make life easier (though there are some fun and decorative ones tossed in.) Take a peek at our ever growing list of ideas. You’ll find detailed instructions and lots of FREE PRINTABLES!
- Old windows r awesome
- Breaking things is never fun and often means throwing out something before its time. You may have loads of broken tea cups, picture frames, furniture or other common household items that you think belong in the trash. On the contrary, there are many different projects that you can do…
- MOD PODGE FORMULAS EXPLAINED… you can make things glow in the dark with one formula of mod podge. There is even an outdoor formula, and a hard coat that works well on furniture…
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. Then, on New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year. Good way to keep things in perspective.
- I love the dollar store. I can get so many things of surprising quality for a dollar! When my kids needed something to do this summer, I knew Dollar Tree was in our future. It was time for a dollar store art project. Before we went in, I told them we were not just going …
- 20 Affordable DIY Ideas You Can Do With Pennies …. you know, now that they are out of circulation.
- Bonjour Scrap !: Kids craft for Mothers day with step-by-step I Love You Mom Card – paint, crayon and paper – so easy kids can do it canvascorp tatteredangels
- Are you in love with the show FIXER UPPER? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now YOU can! Follow these EASY instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40!
- DIY industrial pipe shelves. Use your imagination to come up with any configuration. There are so many options to what you can do. | Twelveonmain.com