Photo via: sublimevacation.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You’ll be blown away by what you can do with the simple clothespin! And we’re talking useful upcycle things that can make life easier (though there are some fun and decorative ones tossed in.) Take a peek at our ever growing list of ideas. You’ll find detailed instructions and lots of FREE PRINTABLES!
- These were fun summer Cricut projects! If you are looking for Cricut Explore projects, check this one out! I love the other Cricut ideas she mentions in this post!
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- These DIY outside games, activities and play equipment are amazing! So many ideas for outdoor fun with your kids this summer. Im totally making 3 and 8 ASAP.
- A great list of fun projects to do with your cookie cutters!
- If you’re looking for road trip snack ideas, take this easy, no-mess summer treat to go in a Ziploc® bag. The recipe for this sweet and salty s’mores snack mix includes pretzels, graham cracker cereal, chocolate puffs, white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, dark chocolate chips, and organic graham cracker cookies. Add your own favorite mix-ins like peanut butter chips, nuts, popcorn, gluten-free cookies or any healthy addition. A fun addition to a kid’s birthday party or picnic!
- 6 Fun Summer Kids Activities
- Paper Bag Summer Scrapbook is a fun and easy way to record your summer memories!
- Make your own stamps using foam stickers! Such a fun art center for kids of all ages. Great for the classroom or summer fun at home or camp! ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- Make your home more inviting with a DIY front porch makeover! DIY porch ideas. Decorating a porch for spring or summer.
- Kids crafts, How to make a stress ball, perfect for tweens or teens summer camp arts and crafts ideas, boy or girl scout craft ideas, low cost craft projects for a family reunion
- Learn how to make a gorgeous piece of jewelry with this easy DIY necklace tutorial which makes a perfect gift idea for anyone on your list!