Photo via: diyandcraftscorner.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Place a salvaged slab of granite from a local supplier atop a sofa console to create a kitchen island with a slim profile. For a piece that can double as a breakfast bar, use a slab that overhangs on both sides. Add vintage hooks to hold dish towels or often-used utensils.
- Easy Tips to Organize the Kitchen – DIY Chalkboard Measuring Cups and Spoons and Reference Cabinet tutorial via Modish and Main
- I like repurposed vintage items made into something useful, but I also like for them to stay (when possible) within the context of their original use. I could see this in a kitchen, but for a bedroom I would prefer another item than a rolling pin – shabby chic upcycle hanging hooks – Álbum de imágenes para la inspiración
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- Not every white paint color is right for a kitchen. Whether youre looking for a cool alabaster or a warm cream, here are the tried-and-true hues.
- How to Paint Laminate Kitchen Countertops : Home Improvement : DIY Network
- yogurt cups used to catch paint drops, best of 10 uses for common kitchen items
- Look twice! Its a coffee table, an old bookcase, and some paint. Use a plain bookcase and add crown molding to the top and trim down the front. Taaaadaaaa!
- Could make the leaves out of clay and paint them….we have a lot of birch to use. 🙂
- Surrounded by porches and with a deck to boot, this farmhouse design offers fabulous outdoor living space and bright, airy rooms inside. A loft overlooks the entry and the family room, which focuses on its fireplace. Clerestory windows illuminate the master suite, the family room and the eating area off the kitchen. The master bedroom and eating area have porch access. From the loft, a handy chute goes directly to the laundry room downstairs. Be…