Photo via: familyeducation.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rock Paper Feather: Quick Craft: Popsicle Stick Bookmarks
- Easy Whipped Sugar Scrub – Dont forget about your friends this Valentines season! This whipped sugar scrub is quick to make and absolutely incredible to use!
- Great tips on painting a room quick and easy!! LOVE this!
- Quick and Easy Homemade Crayons– make these in any colors, shapes, fragrances you like! These are a great way to recycle old crayons and a really fun party favor.
- Quick and easy way to make your own table easel from cardboard. : )
- This super quick and easy DIY project will keep your gardening tools clean and well-maintained without even trying!
- The quick and easy way to create kids wall art. No graphic design skills needed!
- Discover how to make these unbreakable water balloons, along with 3 more kids crafts, at BrightNest.
- Easy DIY Succulents Planter with only 3 Supplies
- 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in the 150 oven and its permanent! Put a recipe, verse or song lyric on it give as gift.. (cute idea) – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- Cornhole, Bags, Bean Bag Toss … whatever you choose to call it, theres little chance you havent seen this game at a tailgate, in the park, or on a tavern patio. Heres a quick look at setup, rules, and tips from hayneedle.com to help get your first game going.
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror