Photo via: forrent.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in the 150 oven and its permanent! Put a recipe, verse or song lyric on it give as gift.. (cute idea) – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Tiered Trays From Thrift Store Frames – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- (1) Buy plates from Dollar Store, (2) Write things with a Porcelain 150 Pen, (3) baked for 30 mins in the oven and its permanent.
- Thrift store finds+Spray Paint black matte
- Thrift Store DIY Garden Projects! • Creative ideas, projects & tutorials!
- Sequin art out of old thrift store art!
- This is brilliant! An old floor lamp turned into a planter pedestal. Off to the thrift store we go . . .
- Restyle thrift store art.
- glue clear glasses in between dollar store ceramic bowls. 3 bowls and 2 glasses,cactus mix, rocks glue glasses in middle of two bowls Add dirt, plants, rocks Glue bowls to glasses
- DIY 2 TRY…LINE THE INSIDE OF MY KEEPSAKE TRUNK WITH MAPS FROM ATLAS…LOOK IN THRIFT STORE(S)… More
- This is a great DIY when you redecorated but just can’t live without that pattern! @nyclq framed her placemats for easy and repurposed art! How do you reuse your favorite finds? HomeGoodsHappy
- Discover how to make these unbreakable water balloons, along with 3 more kids crafts, at BrightNest.