Photo via: aspectacledowl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Homemade bath melts are the perfect way to soothe itchy skin while you soak. Get the easy recipe and learn why milk and honey are wonderful natural body care ingredients. All natural body care. Non-toxic bath and beauty. DIY bath bombs for bridal shower. Homemade bath bombs for Mother’s Day.
- Sister Sallys Homemade Body Lotion for Extremely Dry Skin – will use J/Ā/S/Ö/N vitamin e cream, organic baby lotion, & coconut oil. This is great not greasy ..80z baby lotion, 4oz Vitamin E and 2-4 oz of coconut oil, whip all ingredients together, place in container , you could add a drop of two of an essential oil if you like… my dry skin is moisturized and not oily!
- DIY Vanilla Brown Sugar Body Scrub
- DIY Body Scrub
- This Modern statement piece is made from polymer clay and cotton cord. Knotted so it fits well on the body this design is very diverse and
- Fun art project for back to school or an all about me unit. Body tracing self portrait!
- THIS IS BRILLIANT! Learn to make a DIY duvet cover using 2 flat sheets. Its so easy with this tutorial from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- MUST PIN! Learn to paint shower tiles! Transform your shower on a budget! Full tutorial by Petite Modern Life for Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Increase curb appeal by painting the entryway terracotta pots. 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint
- 30 FUN Science experiments perfect for toddlers & preschoolers- links to a lot more on bottom too
- 30 Science Crafts and Space Crafts for Kids | AllFreeKidsCrafts.com