Photo via: craftaholicsanonymous.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this free Owl Printable. Perfect for a free gift for Valentines Day or any day. via @merry120
- There are a million projects including jars. For Valentines Day I love making Love jar…either filled with Date ideas, messages, compliments or quotes…
- You’ll be blown away by what you can do with the simple clothespin! And we’re talking useful upcycle things that can make life easier (though there are some fun and decorative ones tossed in.) Take a peek at our ever growing list of ideas. You’ll find detailed instructions and lots of FREE PRINTABLES!
- Cool DIY Projects Made With Plastic Bottles – Cute Bird Feeder From A Plastic Bottle – Best Easy Crafts and DIY Ideas Made With A Recycled Plastic Bottle – Jewlery, Home Decor, Planters, Craft Project Tutorials – Cheap Ways to Decorate and Creative DIY Gifts for Christmas Holidays – Fun Projects for Adults, Teens and Kids http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-plastic-bottles
- Dollar Store Crafts – DIY Tiered Trays From Thrift Store Frames – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Valentines Day Love Notes and Ideas for what to write – A simple but effective way to show someone you care and appreciate them.
- Paper Plate Yarn Weaving – sewing hearts on paper plates for Valentines Day. Great fine motor activitiy for kids, and a fun way to teach children early sewing skills – Happy Hooligans
- Mason Jar Crafts and Recipes (More than you can shake a stick at! Although Im not sure why youd shake a stick at mason jars…)
- Hearts to hang in your room perfect for valentines day!
- DIY // Mason Jar Cocktail Gift
- 15 Mason Jar Crafts that are easy to create that will brighten up your spring!
- Over 20 different Patriotic crafts and activities for kids that are easy and fun to do. Ideal for 4th July or Memorial Day.