Photo via: pawsocute.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Table Top Repurposed into Wall Art It’s time for another edition of Junk Revision Challenge and this month’s theme is “Paint it Pretty.” If you’re interested in seeing the past few month Junk Revision projects you can click here. I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do for this month’s challenge, but I knew I had …
- I asked some of the writers who read my blog to tell me about their weirdest writing gigs, including how they found them and how much they got paid. If you’re still worried you can’t make money writing about your unusual or out-there experience, you won’t be after reading their answers. – The Penny Hoarder http://www.thepennyhoarder.com/weird-writing-assignments-get-paid-to-write-about-anything/
- WorkFlow: How Does Your Garden Grow? | AIRmediaworks (Love this!) This is what my brain looks like when you ask me a question about Online and Digital Direct Marketing… or what a new source of income or revenue could be. So if takes me a moment to respond, youll know why!:-)
- If you go to this blog, it has a link where you can buy these unfinished frames for cheap. I want two big ones like the ones in this picture. I also want a variety of smaller ones. I want to paint them for the wall behind my couch! Great christmas gift for me! 🙂
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Great tips in this lilblueboo article about creating a yearly photo book for your family. Too many of us have all these digital images stuck on our computers. Many of us do not even back them up regularly. Scrapbooking is time-consuming and can be quite expensive. Making one book for the family seems doable. ~ Michelle McLeod
- This post is in partnership with Lowes.A few months ago, Chris and Julia asked us to be a part of their Dream Team. This team would help one homeowner transform a kitchen or bath, and together, wed knock out a the renovation in just a few short days for this years Lowes Spring Makeover.…
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- If you’re looking for road trip snack ideas, take this easy, no-mess summer treat to go in a Ziploc® bag. The recipe for this sweet and salty s’mores snack mix includes pretzels, graham cracker cereal, chocolate puffs, white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, dark chocolate chips, and organic graham cracker cookies. Add your own favorite mix-ins like peanut butter chips, nuts, popcorn, gluten-free cookies or any healthy addition. A fun addition to a kid’s birthday party or picnic!
- DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/12/11/cordless-drill-storage-and-charging-station/ This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage