Photo via: 99architecture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You’ll be blown away by what you can do with the simple clothespin! And we’re talking useful upcycle things that can make life easier (though there are some fun and decorative ones tossed in.) Take a peek at our ever growing list of ideas. You’ll find detailed instructions and lots of FREE PRINTABLES!
- Kodak 1820406 Anytime Picture Paper, 8.5×11 (20 sheets)
- glue clear glasses in between dollar store ceramic bowls. 3 bowls and 2 glasses,cactus mix, rocks glue glasses in middle of two bowls Add dirt, plants, rocks Glue bowls to glasses
- Easy Cool DIY String Art Words by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/12-easy-diy-string-art-ideas-to-hang-in-your-home/
- 20 Affordable DIY Ideas You Can Do With Pennies …. you know, now that they are out of circulation.
- Raised bed gardening layouts – couldnt find it on the link but this picture has good ideas.
- DIY wall art. Old pallet planks, sanded, then painted with any phrase! Front entrance Welcome sign?
- DIY painted wine glasses for summer sipping with tutorial.
- Belsize Shelving. This elegant room divide is also structural. Knocking through the two rooms meant having a very large supporting beam, however by making the uprights out of steel we used one a fraction of the size (and cost!). These uprights were clad with lacquered MDF that have a hidden adjustable peg system to make the shelves appear floating
- Ill do my bridesmaids shoes this way! And in the color of their dress! Or even my white heels with a red sparkle… Just for the heck of it
- Celebrate Spring with a beautiful Spring home tour. This week long tour is full of tons of Spring home decor ideas to inspire you!
- If you go to this blog, it has a link where you can buy these unfinished frames for cheap. I want two big ones like the ones in this picture. I also want a variety of smaller ones. I want to paint them for the wall behind my couch! Great christmas gift for me! 🙂