Photo via: createdby-diane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Place a salvaged slab of granite from a local supplier atop a sofa console to create a kitchen island with a slim profile. For a piece that can double as a breakfast bar, use a slab that overhangs on both sides. Add vintage hooks to hold dish towels or often-used utensils.
- Tips for making healthy snacking easier for your family at home or on the go. Try these delicious protein packed fruit and veggies dips too! – Mommy Scene
- Reinventing a Classic: One Tolix Chair, Multiple Ways | Apartment Therapy
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from
- Creating farmhouse design is actually very simple, farmhouse implies rustic and varieties of classic, basic kitchen area home furniture, picket beams, and classic desk you can try. Description from pinkorg.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- What a great homemade gift! Beautiful quotes on handtowels are perfect for friends and family, and any hostess! Printable quotes are included with the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/ehow-crafts/blog/diy-kitchen-hand-towels-with-quotes/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=fanpage&utm_content=blog
- Great tips in this lilblueboo article about creating a yearly photo book for your family. Too many of us have all these digital images stuck on our computers. Many of us do not even back them up regularly. Scrapbooking is time-consuming and can be quite expensive. Making one book for the family seems doable. ~ Michelle McLeod
- Best science experiment ever! Make a fatastic eruption with hydrogen peroxide, yeast, soap, and food coloring! Perfect for science shows for all ages: preschool, kindergarten, elementary, middle, and high school! Even adults enjoy this one!
- how to ice dye in a few easy steps! learn how to DIY the perfect throw on jojotastic.com
- Learn how to make a gorgeous piece of jewelry with this easy DIY necklace tutorial which makes a perfect gift idea for anyone on your list!
- Bohemian Christmas mantel decorated for the holidays using neutral and nature colors, and lots of pretty textures to make your home festive.
- It may be harder to find boy Valentines shirts- especially some that are boy approved! But these fun shirts aren’t overly lovey-dovey and are still fun to wear for even the toughest little guy. I love to dress for the holidays, and especially dress up my kids! So with two boys of my own I …