Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Finally, the secret to making your kids eat vegetable soup pickyeaters kidfood healthyeating
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- This Healthy Christmas Tree Treat for Kids is perfect for a Christmas party or get-together
- Homemade bird feeders not only spruce up the backyard—they also invite your feathered friends to come and play. It’s a great weekend activity for the kids and the best part is that the mess stays where it should—outside!
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- I love the dollar store. I can get so many things of surprising quality for a dollar! When my kids needed something to do this summer, I knew Dollar Tree was in our future. It was time for a dollar store art project. Before we went in, I told them we were not just going …
- Bohemian Christmas mantel decorated for the holidays using neutral and nature colors, and lots of pretty textures to make your home festive.
- This is a great tutorial to show you how to make crocheted dishcloths! Follow the step by step pictures and you will be making your own cloths in no time!
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Christmas tree craft from paper strips. Make into wall art, card or laminate as placemats.