Photo via: utah.todaysmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It may be harder to find boy Valentines shirts- especially some that are boy approved! But these fun shirts aren’t overly lovey-dovey and are still fun to wear for even the toughest little guy. I love to dress for the holidays, and especially dress up my kids! So with two boys of my own I …
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- We always like to get a little something for our teachers. They do so much, they deserve a little Valentine. We’ve gathered some super sweet ideas today. Hope you find one that you’d like to use for t
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )
- Great tips in this lilblueboo article about creating a yearly photo book for your family. Too many of us have all these digital images stuck on our computers. Many of us do not even back them up regularly. Scrapbooking is time-consuming and can be quite expensive. Making one book for the family seems doable. ~ Michelle McLeod
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Book Spine Stairs… Be cool to have this leading to a study/library room attic nook kind of thing 🙂
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- Need help getting your kids to actually want to USE the laundry hamper? This creative DIY is for you! Follow along as @Samarra Khaja shows you how to make these super fun monster laundry bags.
- GENIUS! And FREE! Pinning for my Laundry room makeover. Free Decor! Laundry room just not functioning the way you want? Looking rather lackluster? That’s why I LOVE these FREE printables for laundry room! Not only do they look elegant on the wall, but they serve an actual purpose by helping you translate the common laundry symbols found on clothing.