Photo via: utah.todaysmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It may be harder to find boy Valentines shirts- especially some that are boy approved! But these fun shirts aren’t overly lovey-dovey and are still fun to wear for even the toughest little guy. I love to dress for the holidays, and especially dress up my kids! So with two boys of my own I …
- We always like to get a little something for our teachers. They do so much, they deserve a little Valentine. We’ve gathered some super sweet ideas today. Hope you find one that you’d like to use for t
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Great tips in this lilblueboo article about creating a yearly photo book for your family. Too many of us have all these digital images stuck on our computers. Many of us do not even back them up regularly. Scrapbooking is time-consuming and can be quite expensive. Making one book for the family seems doable. ~ Michelle McLeod
- Book Spine Stairs… Be cool to have this leading to a study/library room attic nook kind of thing 🙂
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- Need help getting your kids to actually want to USE the laundry hamper? This creative DIY is for you! Follow along as @Samarra Khaja shows you how to make these super fun monster laundry bags.
- GENIUS! And FREE! Pinning for my Laundry room makeover. Free Decor! Laundry room just not functioning the way you want? Looking rather lackluster? That’s why I LOVE these FREE printables for laundry room! Not only do they look elegant on the wall, but they serve an actual purpose by helping you translate the common laundry symbols found on clothing.
- I love the dollar store. I can get so many things of surprising quality for a dollar! When my kids needed something to do this summer, I knew Dollar Tree was in our future. It was time for a dollar store art project. Before we went in, I told them we were not just going …
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from