Photo via: dumpaday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Turn a Vintage Scarf into a Necklace
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- All you need is a hacksaw to turn an empty shell casing into a very loud signaling whistle. This would be a great camp craft and useful also!
- This is brilliant! An old floor lamp turned into a planter pedestal. Off to the thrift store we go . . .
- How To Turn 15 Old Board Games Into The Best Drinking Games Ever
- Ikea Kura bed transformed into bunk beds with shelves // Love that geometric wall! All you need is a sharpie and a yardstick
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- Dollar Store Crafter: Turn Grandmas Tea Cup And Saucer Into A Fairy Gar…
- Turn plain cushion covers into a stellar nebula art with these cushion covers.
- Turn Wood crates into a fun staircase!
- Cabinet doors into bench. Good fir fools, kids or plants on the porch
- A DIY window bench with storage adds character and charm to a simple window nook.