Photo via: lilfishstudios.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/12/11/cordless-drill-storage-and-charging-station/ This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- Could make the leaves out of clay and paint them….we have a lot of birch to use. 🙂
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes
- This simple tutorial will show you how to make colorful magnetic clothespins to use on your fridge, or command center. They also make wonderful gifts.
- This is a great tutorial to show you how to make crocheted dishcloths! Follow the step by step pictures and you will be making your own cloths in no time!
- DIY Leaf Luminaries are so gorgeous and so simple to make! Whether you have tiny tots or big kids this is a fabulous no-glue, no-mess must-do Fall craft.
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- To kill everyday bacteria or if your baby has thrush and you need to kill yeast, soak toys and teethers in hot water and white vinegar for 30 min. Also wash towels and washcloths and burp cloths in vinegar and put out in sun to dry.
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- A really unusual piece for your garden, a recycled surf board used as a vertical planter for succulents. This could also work on a balcony,or even inside a conservatory. www.milesbydesign.co.uk
- Are you in love with the show FIXER UPPER? Do you love Shiplap Walls? Wish you could have one? Well now YOU can! Follow these EASY instructions and transform your own space for UNDER $40!
- WorkFlow: How Does Your Garden Grow? | AIRmediaworks (Love this!) This is what my brain looks like when you ask me a question about Online and Digital Direct Marketing… or what a new source of income or revenue could be. So if takes me a moment to respond, youll know why!:-)