Photo via: howtobuildit.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- Will need to do this for anyone who is having a tough time. box of sunshine ideas.
- A tutorial for making your own tiny birch bark canoes. You could also use cardboard or felt if you dont have bark.
- Well, friends, my all-time most popular post has been (drumroll please……) these American Flag painted mason jars. Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re adorable, but they’re obviously not practical for every-day use! Today I want to share with you some gorgeous painted mason jars that can serve you year round. You may have seen …
- Belsize Shelving. This elegant room divide is also structural. Knocking through the two rooms meant having a very large supporting beam, however by making the uprights out of steel we used one a fraction of the size (and cost!). These uprights were clad with lacquered MDF that have a hidden adjustable peg system to make the shelves appear floating
- 15 Laundry Room Free Printables • Little Gold Pixel • In which I dream of decorating my very own laundry room, with pretty @method detegerent and ladder hangers and fun art. Oh, and a washer and dryer I DONT have to insert coins into. stylebymethod CleverGirls
- This primitive quilted table topper mat is a unique scrappy quilt of my own design. I just love how it turned out. It would wonderful for any:
- Check out my tasty submission into this rounds Go 4 Gourmet challenge! Submit your own culinary creation to Go 4 Gourmet now for a chance to win a Gourmet Pantry Refresh worth $1,000!
- Build your own storage bins! Onions, potatoes. Or shoes and hats. Or toys and clothes.
- Planner Lists – Welcome to part five of the Create Your Own Planner series. In the last post of the series I shared the main section of my planner, but did you wonder what was hiding out behind all those other tabs? In this post I’ll take you on a tour of the next two sections in my planner. Here are the other posts in the series in case you missed them:
- This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosure. It seems this time of year there are SO MANY burlap DIY projects out there! It’s like fall comes around and the entire craft world becomes OBSESSED with burlap. Ok, I admit, I have also fallen head-first onto the burlapRead more