Photo via: thegardengeeks.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To kill everyday bacteria or if your baby has thrush and you need to kill yeast, soak toys and teethers in hot water and white vinegar for 30 min. Also wash towels and washcloths and burp cloths in vinegar and put out in sun to dry.
- Add character to anything!
- DIY container creations: create a dog from Cascade container. Use Bingo the dog for learning games and add a bit of fun to practicing basic skills. Use container characters to make any learning fun!
- She Takes Apart A Lip Balm Container. The Reason Why
- Marge: What if something goes wrong? Homer: What if? What if I’m taking a shower and I slip on a bar of soap? Oh my god, I’d be killed! So, this upstairs bathroom. It has plumbing and a…
- How To Recycle Old Bath Towels. We have a Swiffer at home that goes through the disposable pads like crazy. This is a great idea to save money on cleaning supplies.
- Make concrete planter pots using quick dry cement and a juice container.
- Surrounded by porches and with a deck to boot, this farmhouse design offers fabulous outdoor living space and bright, airy rooms inside. A loft overlooks the entry and the family room, which focuses on its fireplace. Clerestory windows illuminate the master suite, the family room and the eating area off the kitchen. The master bedroom and eating area have porch access. From the loft, a handy chute goes directly to the laundry room downstairs. Be…
- Weed-Be-Gone Recipe and it really works. i did my dog kennel and my walkway.:
- The EXACT bath bomb recipe base used by LUSH! Simply customize with your favorite color, shape, and scent. Pin now, make later!!
- DIY Tablet/Recipe Book Holder Under Cabinets – Cabinet, Holder, Kitchen, Recipe, Tablet
- Chili-Lime Steelhead Trout Recipe with roasted chayotes, red onions, and mojo de ajo