Photo via: jmanandmillerbug.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Constructed this from an old door, half a table and the metal part of a rack. It makes a nice accent in the corner of our yard between two flower beds. More
- We gift an intensive array of quality translation services for business, banking, medical, legal, and technical, likewise as government organizations. Our translators square measure well skilful, knowledgeable and delicate in their field.
- Here are some of the many varieties of flowering plants that bees love. It’s better to plant a number of the same plants than many different varieties as bees are attracted to larger expanses of one kind of flower. More on creating a bee friendly garden in the post ad bee garden
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome!
- We love this crafty DIY idea for use with any of our lighted branches http://www.christmaslightsetc.com/Lighted-Branches–932.htm . Rustic or modern, this is an amazing idea!
- This post is in partnership with Lowes.A few months ago, Chris and Julia asked us to be a part of their Dream Team. This team would help one homeowner transform a kitchen or bath, and together, wed knock out a the renovation in just a few short days for this years Lowes Spring Makeover.…
- Amazing Alliums! • Your tulips and daffodils may still get top billing in the spring, but make sure you tuck some alliums into your flower beds as well. Here is how to grow those amazing alliums!
- Cute idea: framed key to first house or apartment. Im thinking of framing the key to our forever farm now that hubs is retiring from the army – our last house. Ellyn– we did this! HA! Successful Pinterest project.
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Use an old VHS cover as a picture frame with hidden storage.
- The art of the letter. Many of us grudgingly dig through the days mail, with just piles of bills and junk to show for it, hoping we had hand…
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )