Photo via: interiorbarndoors.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If youve spent the past couple years binge watching episode after episode of Fixer Upper—ohh-ing over the house transformations and ahh-ing over the impossible adorableness of Joanna and Chip—then these DIYs are for you. Cue the reclaimed wood and call in the shiplap, because each of these projects shows farmhouse style at its most fabulous.
- DIY Pallet Wood Box – House by Hoff
- A really unusual piece for your garden, a recycled surf board used as a vertical planter for succulents. This could also work on a balcony,or even inside a conservatory. www.milesbydesign.co.uk
- Easy DIY Succulents Planter with only 3 Supplies
- DIY Hydrangea Wreath for your Front Door! ~ at TheFrugalGirls.com ~ pretty up your house and add some curb appeal with this easy and beautiful wreath! wreaths burlap thefrugalgirls
- Fine Woodworking Side Table Made from 1896 Reclaimed Heart Pine, Wild Cherry and Black Walnut
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Amazon.com: Dryerbox RB-500 Metal Retro-Fit Receptacle to House Dryers Flex Hose, White: Home Improvement
- age or stain wood with vinegar, painting, woodworking projects, I quickly and easily painted the cider vinegar stain on the plain wood with a cheap paint brush no need for fancy equipment Instantaneously it changed to give me this beautiful brown aged wood color
- Beautiful unique hand painted pallet wood sign perfect for any home decor. on Etsy, $55.43
- Save these beautiful wood slice decoration ideas for later by pinning this image and follow Country Living on Pinterest for more.