Photo via: interiorbarndoors.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Tiered planter box plans with video tutorial. Make it for only $10!
- If youve spent the past couple years binge watching episode after episode of Fixer Upper—ohh-ing over the house transformations and ahh-ing over the impossible adorableness of Joanna and Chip—then these DIYs are for you. Cue the reclaimed wood and call in the shiplap, because each of these projects shows farmhouse style at its most fabulous.
- Check out this reclaimed barn wood clock and find out how I made it and how you can make one too!
- DIY Pallet Wood Box – House by Hoff
- A really unusual piece for your garden, a recycled surf board used as a vertical planter for succulents. This could also work on a balcony,or even inside a conservatory. www.milesbydesign.co.uk
- Easy DIY Succulents Planter with only 3 Supplies
- Beautiful Dining Table – made from salvaged wood and turned legs – via Koektrommel
- Beautiful floor made from the ends of 2x4s!! took two days. a heavy bed of Bostic Best adhesive, 25 feet per gallon to act as moisture barrier and glue. Installed on 3/4 plywood Pieces were 3/4 inch thick.sanded, trowel filled with Glitsa wood flour fill, then poly sealed and gave two coats of Bona natural finish.
- Love this dusting spray! No vinegar scent and super easy to make. This picks up the dust and makes my house smell AMAZING!
- Fish Swimming on Reclaimed Pallet Wood Board
- This easy DIY tutorial shows the quick steps from boring drawer to beautiful bold interior! These custom drawer liners can brighten up any space and add some color to a drab room. Click to see the easy DIY drawer liner tutorial.
- DIY Hydrangea Wreath for your Front Door! ~ at TheFrugalGirls.com ~ pretty up your house and add some curb appeal with this easy and beautiful wreath! wreaths burlap thefrugalgirls