Photo via: confettidaydreams.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- Beautiful custom house numbers plaque utilizing reclaimed wood and handmade metal planter box for succulents. My amazing man made!
- Beautiful Dining Table – made from salvaged wood and turned legs – via Koektrommel
- Can be adapted for counting by having different numbers of dots
- This easy DIY tutorial shows the quick steps from boring drawer to beautiful bold interior! These custom drawer liners can brighten up any space and add some color to a drab room. Click to see the easy DIY drawer liner tutorial.
- Need an alternative to the traditional winter wreath? This beautiful pine cone DIY kissing ball is the perfect option – well show you how to make your own!
- Spring has finally sprung and having a teacup bird feeder in your yard is a great way to attract beautiful winged friends! The great thing about DIY teacup bird feeders is that they are super easy to make and add some additional beauty to your yard and p
- Beautiful DIY Rope Ottoman with a Used Tire – http://diyforlife.com/beautiful-diy-rope-ottoman-used-tire/ – Diy, Upcycle, UsedTire
- DIY beautiful fabric headboard
- Brilliant Beautiful 88+ DIY Apartment Decorating Ideas on a Budget https://decoredo.com/2758-beautiful-88-diy-apartment-decorating-ideas-on-a-budget/
- DIY Hydrangea Wreath for your Front Door! ~ at TheFrugalGirls.com ~ pretty up your house and add some curb appeal with this easy and beautiful wreath! wreaths burlap thefrugalgirls
- Missing Numbers Clip Sticks is a fun math activity for preschool, prek, and kindergarten, homeschool, number line, math centers, math practice, counting