Photo via: chrislovesjulia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Moroccan Mason Jar Lantern. Would be really easy to make, just need some gold paint
- Best IKEA Hacks and DIY Hack Ideas for Furniture Projects and Home Decor from IKEA – DIY IKEA Hack Gold Chair – Creative IKEA Hack Tutorials for DIY Platform Bed, Desk, Vanity, Dresser, Coffee Table, Storage and Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom Decor http://diyjoy.com/best-ikea-hacks
- Cookie Sheet Magnet Board… try spray painting the cookie sheets from the dollar store! Note to self: Make sure the spray paint is for by cynthia
- How to spray paint a wicker basket. Rust-Oleum Surface Primer and Painters Touch Spray Paint will help you complete a lovely professional finished wicker basket, useful to store wood logs, newspapers and magazines.
- Increase curb appeal by painting the entryway terracotta pots. 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint
- Everything you need to know about spray paint all in one place! This is a MUST-PIN!
- Bet I could get an old shovel at an estate sale and spray paint over a doily for the same effect.
- Repurposed Hanging Baskets in to Outdoor Decor. All you need is wire and spray paint to make this easy outdoor DIY project.
- Spray paint coffee beans and use as a vase filler
- NEED THIS! Go to Goodwill and buy mismatched vases, spray paint them glossy cream. I have tons of these!!
- How to spray paint a glass bottle – the perfect chic interior upcycle…
- DIY conduit curtain rod Sawdust2stitches3/4″ Electrical Conduit (10′) Metallic Spray Paint ( I used “Oil Rubbed Bronze”) 3/4″ dowel rod Liquid Nails Screw-on Curtain End Caps