Photo via: gardendesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Hack Attack: Turn your $60 router into a $600 router Of all the great DIY projects at this years Maker Faire, the one project that really caught my eye involved converting a regular old $60 router into a powerful, highly configurable $600 router. The router has an interesting history, but all you really need to know is that the special sauce lies in embedding Linux in your router. I found this project especially attractive because: 1) Its easy, and 2) its totally free.
- Increase curb appeal by painting the entryway terracotta pots. 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Look twice! Its a coffee table, an old bookcase, and some paint. Use a plain bookcase and add crown molding to the top and trim down the front. Taaaadaaaa!
- Spring is fast approaching, so are you planning to grow a healthy and beautiful vegetable garden that will help beautify your home’s outdoor and be a place of relaxation? Growing your own fruits and vegetables in the yard lets you spend more time outside, at the same time saves your money for buying organic food. […]
- 11. Change an old chair’s color by fabric spray painting. Get Tutorial here —-> apinterestaddict.com 12. Cool idea of using a spray paint on existing door knobs. Get Tutorial here —-> thriftydecorchick.com 13. Cover your refrigerator with these classic painted magnetic letters. Get Tutorial here —-> inspiredbycharm.com 14. Give those glass mason jars a metallic look. […]
- Choose 3 FREE ModWrap charm bracelets (over 60 options) and just pay shipping. Coupon: 3PINTEREST Sale ends December 31, 2014. See all the bracelets here –> http://www.gomodestly.com/3-pinterest-sale/
- This would be a fun and cute display board to swap out pictures. Easy to make….can get old frames from Goodwill and paint them if needed and cover interior with fabric or burlap….love it….
- Cookie Sheet Magnet Board… try spray painting the cookie sheets from the dollar store! Note to self: Make sure the spray paint is for by cynthia