Photo via: diyjournaling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bullet Journal Ideas: Movies To Watch
- Journal Questions In The Bullet Journal – Hayley from Home
- Bullet journal legend More
- Need an easy, customizable way to store childrens books?? This easy holder only uses rope, wood dowels, and some fabric and can be hung anywhere!
- funny chapter books for kids (that will get them reading!)
- Journal writing and moment collecting since 2006 vscocam | Use Instagram online! Websta is the Best Instagram Web Viewer!
- This sweet layout by @moniqueliedtke is perfect to celebrate your upcoming grads accomplishments. Our Tealightful collection shines with machine stitching and embellishments.
- My jewelry stash was a mess and my cork collection was growing rapidly, so I found a solution to both problems with a simple crafting project. Cork boards made from wine corks are currently a popul…
- Its hard to believe we are wrapping up 2016! this year has been the year of change for me! This time last year I had just launched this blog. I was mentally preparing my self to run my sign shop and feeling less than jazzed about creating a new collection for the new year and putting in both the mental and physical energy it takes to run a successful handmade shop. I knew I wanted to close my shop and blog, but financially that didnt make sense and I knew it was going to take some har…
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- How to make a Christmas tulle wreath | One Mamas Daily Drama — This is such a great style! You could use tulle to make a wreath in any color combo for any holiday or season. MUST READ!
- If youre tired of spending money on flea control products salt is a simple solution. How does it work? Salt kills fleas by dehydrating them; it ends the cycle of fleas and larvae. Read more: How to Use Salt to Kill Fleas | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2364530_use-salt-kill-fleas.htmlixzz264sPBXtD I tried this and it works.