Photo via: downthatlittlelane.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mix 1 cup baking soda, 1 cup cornstarch, and 3-8 drops of your favorite dog-friendly essential oil like lavender or peppermint. After a thorough brushing, evenly distribute the dry shampoo onto your dog’s fur. Don’t let your pup stink up your car! Use a 4Knines Car Seat Cover next time your pup rides in your vehicle: http://4knines.com/collections/all
- What a great homemade gift! Beautiful quotes on handtowels are perfect for friends and family, and any hostess! Printable quotes are included with the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/ehow-crafts/blog/diy-kitchen-hand-towels-with-quotes/?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=fanpage&utm_content=blog
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- 1. Buy plates from Dollar Store 2. Write things with a Sharpie 3. Bake for 30 mins in the 150 oven and its permanent! Put a recipe, verse or song lyric on it give as gift.. (cute idea) – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- Spring has finally sprung and having a teacup bird feeder in your yard is a great way to attract beautiful winged friends! The great thing about DIY teacup bird feeders is that they are super easy to make and add some additional beauty to your yard and p
- If you go to this blog, it has a link where you can buy these unfinished frames for cheap. I want two big ones like the ones in this picture. I also want a variety of smaller ones. I want to paint them for the wall behind my couch! Great christmas gift for me! 🙂
- picture pots. Cute easter gift. Could also have kids cut out things that remind them of love, stickers, etc to add also. Modge podge
- Learn how to make a glitter mug with Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge! This takes just a few minutes and is a perfect last minute gift idea.
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- HELLO SUMMER: RASPBERRY TEQUILA SANGRIA Ingredients: 2 oranges 3 limes 1/4 cup sugar 6 cups ice 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen sweetened raspberries 1 cup silver tequila 1/2 cup triple sec 1 bottle of champagne 4 cups chilled lemon lime soda…
- Super foot soak and detox 1 cup Epsom Salt, 1 Cup Salt and 2 cups baking soda. All together in a 1 gallon zip lock back, seal it up and Shake it to mix well. Use ¼ cup of the mixture in hot water, and soak those tired feet. “The ions in the salt work as magnets to draw toxins through the skin of your feet out of your body into the foot soak water.
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…