Photo via: rochestergardening.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen. Then, on New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened that year. Good way to keep things in perspective.
- Pruning Wisteria diagrams, along with everything else you need to learn about properly caring for this plant.
- Thematic word walls for every month of the year. Word lists enhance your writing centers. Great for ELL and special education.
- Make a Layered Cookie Ingredients Jar for loved ones this year! More cookie gifts: http://www.bhg.com/christmas/cookies/delightful-christmas-cookie-gifts/
- 27 Insanely Helpful Diagrams Every Crafty Person Needs
- Well, friends, my all-time most popular post has been (drumroll please……) these American Flag painted mason jars. Don’t get me wrong, I think they’re adorable, but they’re obviously not practical for every-day use! Today I want to share with you some gorgeous painted mason jars that can serve you year round. You may have seen …
- Its hard to believe we are wrapping up 2016! this year has been the year of change for me! This time last year I had just launched this blog. I was mentally preparing my self to run my sign shop and feeling less than jazzed about creating a new collection for the new year and putting in both the mental and physical energy it takes to run a successful handmade shop. I knew I wanted to close my shop and blog, but financially that didnt make sense and I knew it was going to take some har…
- This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosure. It seems this time of year there are SO MANY burlap DIY projects out there! It’s like fall comes around and the entire craft world becomes OBSESSED with burlap. Ok, I admit, I have also fallen head-first onto the burlapRead more
- cinnamon applesauce ornaments…made these every year that I taught..awesome
- Rocking Chair Refinished If you follow me on Facebook you may have seen these two rocking chairs before. My husband, my little ones and I went to Junkapalooza this year. While there we scored these 2 chairs. Aren’t they awesome?! They’re both completely different from each other, but equally fantastic. I started out sanding the …
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …