Photo via: lifehacker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A great list of fun projects to do with your cookie cutters!
- How to cut a bottle without using any cutters. Wow. Really Clever.
- Use hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to clean your old cookie sheets. NO scrubbing!
- Cookie Sheet Magnet Board… try spray painting the cookie sheets from the dollar store! Note to self: Make sure the spray paint is for by cynthia
- Make a Layered Cookie Ingredients Jar for loved ones this year! More cookie gifts: http://www.bhg.com/christmas/cookies/delightful-christmas-cookie-gifts/
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Glacier Bay Fairway 2-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer in Bronze 67568-1027H2 at The Home Depot – Mobile
- DIY Tiered planter box plans with video tutorial. Make it for only $10!
- NEW! Great new wooden fall sign. Shaped like a pumpkin and accented with a raffia bow and wire curley-Qs. It reads Gather Together, Give Thanks, Eat Pie. It measures 8 tall by 7 across.
- 30 fun things for kids to do with a shoe box!
- Coastal Blue Dresser – like this amount of distressing on the dresser. Maybe do this with my moms dresser- console table in living room paint idea
- The clapboard cottage was refurbished with a decidedly farmhouse aesthetic: vintage beams, blue and white stripes, and rustic accents. Perfect for an understated weekend home.