Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thematic word walls for every month of the year. Word lists enhance your writing centers. Great for ELL and special education.
- Free hands on retelling activities. Build reading comprehension using multi-sensory learning activities. Great for all types of learners. Ive had great success with special education students.
- Why you need a hobby, even as a college student. We all need something we enjoy doing outside of school or work, and here are some ideas!
- The basics of finger knitting for beginners – great pictures and instructions!
- DIY Hammock Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- DIY Jar Lights Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter
- DIY Wall Picture Collage – For all the pictures you have and no frames to put them in!
- Wooden picture: an easy, beautiful alternative to putting your pictures in a frame! All you need are FOUR things to make this.If the instructions are hard to read, click on the picture for the easy-to-follow video:
- How to make GIGANTIC pencils, crayons, and markers with pool noodles! These are perfect for back to school pictures, classroom decorations, parties, and so much more.
- Finally a step-by-step with pictures! My visual brain just couldnt understand how to make this until now. Wahoo! How to Make a Burlap Wreath: 10 Steps (with Pictures)
- Until I take my own pictures, there are 100s of free ones here to use!
- Homemade Guess Who game, using pictures of actual people you know.