Photo via: teachercreated.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Get the kids involved with decorating the house for Halloween. Or use these ideas as an activity if you’re throwing a seasonal party.
- Table Top Repurposed into Wall Art It’s time for another edition of Junk Revision Challenge and this month’s theme is “Paint it Pretty.” If you’re interested in seeing the past few month Junk Revision projects you can click here. I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do for this month’s challenge, but I knew I had …
- How to make a Christmas tulle wreath | One Mamas Daily Drama — This is such a great style! You could use tulle to make a wreath in any color combo for any holiday or season. MUST READ!
- Ive been looking for some kind of art to take up space on a huge wall in the formal living room. This could be great, and affordable! –Great use for ceiling rosettes, new or reclaimed.
- If you’re looking for road trip snack ideas, take this easy, no-mess summer treat to go in a Ziploc® bag. The recipe for this sweet and salty s’mores snack mix includes pretzels, graham cracker cereal, chocolate puffs, white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, dark chocolate chips, and organic graham cracker cookies. Add your own favorite mix-ins like peanut butter chips, nuts, popcorn, gluten-free cookies or any healthy addition. A fun addition to a kid’s birthday party or picnic!
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- The quick and easy way to create kids wall art. No graphic design skills needed!
- 10. Plants That Grow Themselves This plant growing guide from Cooking Stoned gives gardeners all of the information needed to cultivate easy-to-grow plants. Plus, all of these can be grown from food scraps, which is a terrific way to save money.
- Cool way to do a dessert table…raised up with greens underneath