Photo via: plaidonline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Increase curb appeal by painting the entryway terracotta pots. 30 Low-Budget Makeovers You Could Do With Spray Paint
- Portrait Painting in Cotman Watercolor Set || Pretty Little Liars Fan Art. I painted Spencer Hastings from PLL in watercolor using the Cotman watercolor set.
- age or stain wood with vinegar, painting, woodworking projects, I quickly and easily painted the cider vinegar stain on the plain wood with a cheap paint brush no need for fancy equipment Instantaneously it changed to give me this beautiful brown aged wood color
- Flower Crowns- great easy spring craft for preschool, kindergarten, or elementary kids. Work on fine motor skills while making pretty flower crowns with just a few simple materials!
- DIY Floating Flower Message. cc: @sewzinski craft polol_party pool diy summer
- Pine Cone Christmas Trees – DIY table decorations with mini pots and pine cones. | The Micro Gardener
- Poppytalk: 5 Minute DIY – Copper Planter Pots
- How to make a flower pot person – Lay of the Land Garden Centre Settle North Yorkshire
- cute – This is such a cute/inexpensive way to pin pictures/notes in your home, not to mention adding color to the walls without painting them entirely! You can buy a set of two at Home Depot for $30 (I just bought a set since we repainted our house) All you need is the color paint you want to paint it! I might have to try this! : )
- Jeans Makeovers – Easy Crafts and Tutorials to Refashion Your Jeans and Create Ripped, Distressed, Bleach, Lace Edge, Cut Off, Skinny, Shorts, and Painted Jeans Ideas http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-jeans-makeovers
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome!
- Birthday Card – Girlfriend – Mom – Handmade Paper Greeting Card – Quilled Flower