Photo via: dazzlewhilefrazzled.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Pumpkin Crafts! Prefect for Halloween, Thanksgiving, & Fall! Visit: BYOUmagazine.com/pumpkin-crafts
- Pumpkin Decor – Pumpkin and Leaves Table Centerpiece for a long table. Great fall decoration!
- Using fresh herbs gives a special taste to every meal. Having an indoor herb garden will provide you will fresh herbs all year long. This way you can have your own organic, safe to use herbs. And why not make the garden look fabulous? It can easily become a great decoration for your kitchen. All you need are some interesting herb containers you can make on your own. We will show you how to create low-budget planters for your favorite herbs in no time and by using just a few simple things.
- Woodland Winter Tablescape | Rooms FOR Rent Blog
- Paper Lantern Fish DIY Craft Tutorial. These fun fish lanterns are the perfect decoration idea for an under the sea or ocean party! Get the full tutorial on makelifelovely.com.
- DIY Crate Table / Coffee Table / Espresso Stain / Crates Crates Crates (Got the crates from home depot, stained them, nailed them together, put board in the middle, river rock, vase, and flowers, easy and cheap -danielle) More
- liz marie blog Favorite Rustic Winter Decor http://www.lizmarieblog.com/2015/12/favorite-rustic-winter-decor/ via bHome https://bhome.us
- This Haunted House Pumpkin might be the cutest pumpkin that has ever pumpkind. halloween haunted house pumpkin
- Best IKEA Hacks and DIY Hack Ideas for Furniture Projects and Home Decor from IKEA – DIY IKEA Hack Gold Chair – Creative IKEA Hack Tutorials for DIY Platform Bed, Desk, Vanity, Dresser, Coffee Table, Storage and Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom Decor http://diyjoy.com/best-ikea-hacks
- How to make an artwork (using a branch): Hankering for that special something to personalize a favorite space? Using basic materials and a garden branch, you can create a striking triptych – a triple-paneled picture where the content extends from one frame to the next.
- Herb gardens are a great way to fill up spaces in your garden plots and boxes. They are easy to grow, produce wonderful and delicious fresh herbs for all of your cooking needs, and often produce an abundant harvest. The good news is that if you have an OVER abundance of herbs from
- Get the kids involved with decorating the house for Halloween. Or use these ideas as an activity if you’re throwing a seasonal party.