Photo via: artbarblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Crochet candy gift bag | One Mamas Daily Drama — Follow this simple pattern to crochet a sweet bag to hold candy and other small stocking stuffers.
- Handmade Bookmarks – Back-to-school DIY! These would be perfect stocking stuffers, too!
- Puppy and Kitty Treat Bags – Great for Christmas Stocking for Pets and Craft Show Items – Blooming Where Im Planted…..
- This would be a fun and cute display board to swap out pictures. Easy to make….can get old frames from Goodwill and paint them if needed and cover interior with fabric or burlap….love it….
- Cute vase!
- Brownie in a cup! Great gift idea.Sharpie the instructions onto mug, add the dry ingredients, and wrap. cute gift!
- These are soooooo cute and fun I think u will have a blast making these❄️
- Ratatouille Cute Family Halloween Costume. This is absolutely adorable and the mom could be the love interest 😉
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes
- cUte Bowknot Pillows ❤︎: More
- Do you have scrap wood lying around your garage? Turn it into these cute decorative mini faux Christmas presents!! Tutorial at The Happy Housie