Photo via: brightnest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need help getting your kids to actually want to USE the laundry hamper? This creative DIY is for you! Follow along as @Samarra Khaja shows you how to make these super fun monster laundry bags.
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- We’re getting excited for the release of the new Moana movie! It opens November 23rd, 2016 and is rated PG. Please check out the trailer below and keep reading for two fun Moana crafts that you can make at home with your kids! This is a sponsored post on behalf of Review Wire Media for …
- Learn how to make these awesome DIY Industrial Pipe Stools for your kitchen or office with no tools required! Click for details at LoveGrowsWild.com Office DIY Decor, Office Decor, Office Ideas DIY
- How to make GIGANTIC pencils, crayons, and markers with pool noodles! These are perfect for back to school pictures, classroom decorations, parties, and so much more.
- 3 Cool DIY LEGO Reading Aids for Kids – Engage your reluctant readers and eager readers alike with these fun, simple LEGO literacy aids.
- These DIY outside games, activities and play equipment are amazing! So many ideas for outdoor fun with your kids this summer. Im totally making 3 and 8 ASAP.
- Kids crafts, How to make a stress ball, perfect for tweens or teens summer camp arts and crafts ideas, boy or girl scout craft ideas, low cost craft projects for a family reunion
- easy craft clay… dries hard. Perfect to make orna1 box baking soda (about 2 cups) • 1 cup cornstarch • 11/2 cups water • Sauce pan • Bowl • Spoon • Plastic wrapments for the kids to paint.
- MOMS this is for you! 4 weeks of activities ready at your fingertips for summer. I know Im not the only parent a little stressed about how my kids will stay busy and learning this summer. Ive created 4 weeks of activities with easy-to-understand lessons for kids 3-10. Follow my link in profile to get one week or all of them!! summerexplorer
- Kids will have a great time celebrating the change in season with these colorful spring crafts. Perfect activities for the parents, teachers and classrooms!
- Make Water Balloon Marbles | Things to Do When Bored with Friends