Photo via: decozilla.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use this tutorial to permanently watercolor on fabric! This makes beautiful pillows and so much more!
- DIY Headboard For Under $40-easy to make and great on the budget! Imagine this in distressed white or any color!
- DIY Large Paper Flowers and Flower Blooms as above headboard decor. Great and inexpensive idea. Can also be used as a wedding backdrop. From blogger www.sengerson.com.
- Ana White | Build a Tall Panel Headboard – QUEEN | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- How to build a Focal Wall Headboard | Click for 18 DIY Headboard Ideas | DIY Bedroom Decor Ideas on a Budget
- How to Make a Simple Farmhouse Pillow Cover Using a Stencil, Fabric Paint, and a DIY Pillow Cover | My Life From Home | www.mylifefromhome.com
- DIY Book Clutch Tutorial from Caught on a Whim here. Really clear tutorial and you can leave the book as is or cover it with fabric.
- DIY: Braided fabric head wrap | Live Colorful
- Upcycling a tissue box into a DIY decorative storage box. Scrap fabric, some twine or your favorite yarn and a few craft supplies are all you need for this DIY storage idea. Click through for the step-by-step tutorial.
- How To Build A Headboard From An Old Door
- How to make a plain door into a headboard when you cannot find a cool looking vintage one.
- Spring has finally sprung and having a teacup bird feeder in your yard is a great way to attract beautiful winged friends! The great thing about DIY teacup bird feeders is that they are super easy to make and add some additional beauty to your yard and p