Photo via: sawdust2stitches.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- idea: hanging clothes rack / closet rod consisting of two brackets, a wooden dowel, and some rope (designed by Fri Carné)
- Glacier Bay Fairway 2-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer in Bronze 67568-1027H2 at The Home Depot – Mobile
- the curtain rod secret that will save you lots of $$$! pin now, read later!
- Bet I could get an old shovel at an estate sale and spray paint over a doily for the same effect.
- NEED THIS! Go to Goodwill and buy mismatched vases, spray paint them glossy cream. I have tons of these!!
- How To Transform Rusty Metal Furniture in just minutes! An easy DIY project to spruce up your patio or porch. Spray paint tips.
- Repurposed Hanging Baskets in to Outdoor Decor. All you need is wire and spray paint to make this easy outdoor DIY project.
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- these are awesome! DIY real wood curtain rods with a Restoration Hardware look for a fraction of the price | maisondepax.com
- Hide the Ugly! • How to Hide Outdoor Eyesores! • Lots of creative DIY projects and tutorials on how to hide ugly trash cans, utility, electrical and a/c units, pool pumps and hoses!
- 10 Favorite Sources for Curtain Panels Under $50…. I like to buy ready made panels and use them just for their fabric.
- How to spray paint a wicker basket. Rust-Oleum Surface Primer and Painters Touch Spray Paint will help you complete a lovely professional finished wicker basket, useful to store wood logs, newspapers and magazines.