Photo via: differentiationstationcreations.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make an artwork (using a branch): Hankering for that special something to personalize a favorite space? Using basic materials and a garden branch, you can create a striking triptych – a triple-paneled picture where the content extends from one frame to the next.
- Place a salvaged slab of granite from a local supplier atop a sofa console to create a kitchen island with a slim profile. For a piece that can double as a breakfast bar, use a slab that overhangs on both sides. Add vintage hooks to hold dish towels or often-used utensils.
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- Add a strip of trim a bit above already existing baseboards, paint between, and you get faux thick baseboards! | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- Tired of drain grates taking away from the elegant look of your yard? With NDS decorative channel grates, you can add a touch of style to any yard or landscape! http://shop.ndspro.com/c/drainage_grates?gclid=CjwKEAjwtYSsBRCDx6rM1v_uqmsSJAAZgf2qOUPNQ_TPIZJTFv2DTmcw8aYGUAdjMVNmj27vI7CSiRoCLrjw_wcB
- Use this Brush Lettering Practice Sheet to get you started with your lettering skills! These were designed by the super talented Olivia from Random Olive!
- If you’re looking for road trip snack ideas, take this easy, no-mess summer treat to go in a Ziploc® bag. The recipe for this sweet and salty s’mores snack mix includes pretzels, graham cracker cereal, chocolate puffs, white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, dark chocolate chips, and organic graham cracker cookies. Add your own favorite mix-ins like peanut butter chips, nuts, popcorn, gluten-free cookies or any healthy addition. A fun addition to a kid’s birthday party or picnic!
- This easy DIY tutorial shows the quick steps from boring drawer to beautiful bold interior! These custom drawer liners can brighten up any space and add some color to a drab room. Click to see the easy DIY drawer liner tutorial.
- Cymbidium Sarah Jean or Ice Cascade This hearty plant dispels the idea that orchids are only for skilled gardeners. The cascading white flowers will generally bloom from December to February and will look best in a hanging pot. OMG MUST GET!!!!
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Need to design a boy’s bedroom? Create a fun and inviting themed bedroom with boys bedding sets from The Land of Nod. From construction and outer space bedding to dinosaur and nautical bedding, there’s surely a style that’ll spark your bedroom inspiration. Don’t forget our amazing lineup of animal-print bedding, too. Plus, all of our sheets are made from the finest 100% cotton (meaning your little ones will love to snuggle into super-soft comfort.