Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Many associate burlap with the cooler seasons of Fall and Winter, but it’s also making statements in Spring and Summer decor. Take for example, this DIY Burlap and Ribbon Placemat. The earthy canvas gains new life when laced with iridescent ribbon in a fr
- 20 Genius Hacks that only require normal stuff from around the house like Use bread ties to label your cords. – http://www.viralnova.com/simple-work-hacks/
- Beautiful DIY Rope Ottoman with a Used Tire – http://diyforlife.com/beautiful-diy-rope-ottoman-used-tire/ – Diy, Upcycle, UsedTire
- Magic Eraser uses… Did you know you can cut a piece off and float it in your toilet overnight and voila! No more toilet ring!
- Cut a lemon in half put a few drops of honey on it rub it all over ur face let it sit for a few mins wash it off and within days itll clear up all your blackheads
- Just print any picture you want, spray-paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod Podge, coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of Mod Podge over the picture. Affix eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- Super foot soak and detox 1 cup Epsom Salt, 1 Cup Salt and 2 cups baking soda. All together in a 1 gallon zip lock back, seal it up and Shake it to mix well. Use ¼ cup of the mixture in hot water, and soak those tired feet. “The ions in the salt work as magnets to draw toxins through the skin of your feet out of your body into the foot soak water.
- Forget harsh chemicals! This DIY natural ant repellent spray is safe, easy, cheap, and IT WORKS! Safe for use around children and pets.
- This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosure. It seems this time of year there are SO MANY burlap DIY projects out there! It’s like fall comes around and the entire craft world becomes OBSESSED with burlap. Ok, I admit, I have also fallen head-first onto the burlapRead more
- DIY Tiered planter box plans with video tutorial. Make it for only $10!
- Baking soda neutralizes the ph in the soil and nothing will grow there. use baking soda around all of the edges of flower beds to keep the grass and weeds from growing into beds. Just sprinkle it onto the soil so that it covers it lightly. Do this twice a year – spring and fall. Awesome!
- yes but write it around the baseball not on a canvas