Photo via: allthingsheartandhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas tree craft from paper strips. Make into wall art, card or laminate as placemats.
- Fold down art desk with storage, craft paper roll holder, and a chalkboard on the outside! And it takes up NO floor space!
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- DIY concrete table top. Someday I will do this.
- DIY Table Top Fire Bowls! • Check out these wonderful table top fire bowl projects! Easy…. and they look great in any garden or outdoor space!!
- Look twice! Its a coffee table, an old bookcase, and some paint. Use a plain bookcase and add crown molding to the top and trim down the front. Taaaadaaaa!
- DIY Pallet Wood Home Decor | Simple DIY Project, easy to customize. Make it any size, in any color. Great for Spring in shabby pink. Perfect for parties table decor, centerpiece, even as a house-warming or thank you gift filled with flowers. foxhollowcotttage.com
- What better way of breathing new life into your bathroom or indeed any room of the home than by hand-making your very own sublime-quality stone floor mat?
- Top 10 best baby gifts to sew! There are 50+ links to free patterns and tutorials for the best handmade baby gifts. Pair one with something practical that you loved as a parent for the best baby shower gift idea ever Free baby sewing patterns galore. ad
- Just print any picture you want, spray-paint a piece of wood black, cut the picture to match the size of the wood. Using Mod Podge, coat the wood then lay the picture on top. Once it has dried thoroughly, use sandpaper to rough up the edges, then put a layer of Mod Podge over the picture. Affix eye hooks and use pretty ribbon as a hanger and voila!
- Beautiful floor made from the ends of 2x4s!! took two days. a heavy bed of Bostic Best adhesive, 25 feet per gallon to act as moisture barrier and glue. Installed on 3/4 plywood Pieces were 3/4 inch thick.sanded, trowel filled with Glitsa wood flour fill, then poly sealed and gave two coats of Bona natural finish.
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…