Photo via: thewhoot.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial shows you how – from building the frame to upholstering it.
- Upcycling a tissue box into a DIY decorative storage box. Scrap fabric, some twine or your favorite yarn and a few craft supplies are all you need for this DIY storage idea. Click through for the step-by-step tutorial.
- Coastal Blue Dresser – like this amount of distressing on the dresser. Maybe do this with my moms dresser- console table in living room paint idea
- DIY Cordless Drill Storage And Charging Station http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/12/11/cordless-drill-storage-and-charging-station/ This wall-mounted cordless drill storage will help keep the entire workshop looking clean and organized. It also serves as the charging station so that items related to your cordless tools are always all in one place! If you dont have any wall space available anymore, you can incorporate this idea into an existing furniture/storage in your workshop!
- Learn how to make a gorgeous piece of jewelry with this easy DIY necklace tutorial which makes a perfect gift idea for anyone on your list!
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard
- Paper Lantern Fish DIY Craft Tutorial. These fun fish lanterns are the perfect decoration idea for an under the sea or ocean party! Get the full tutorial on makelifelovely.com.
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- Love the idea of hanging bird cages…but maybe drape moss of some kind of greenery for his enchanted forest theme?
- Use this tutorial to permanently watercolor on fabric! This makes beautiful pillows and so much more!
- This simple tutorial will show you how to make colorful magnetic clothespins to use on your fridge, or command center. They also make wonderful gifts.
- Easily build a fun tic tac toe game to sit on the ottoman or side table. Free plans