Photo via: curbly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Painted Rug @ScotchBlue Painters Tape
- Painters Tape Planter ScotchBlue
- Painters Tape Console Makeover ScotchBlue
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Tutorial on how to paint a herringbone pattern on a wall using painters tape
- cheap vase with a roll or two of pennies. Mismatching buttons or metal dipped in gold/bronze color would look really nice as well!
- Washi Tape magnet Upcycle DIY mypoppet.com.au
- Pinata fringe backdrop. DIY by folding and cutting plastic party table cloths and tape in layers on wall. Great and inexpensive idea!
- 100 Creative Ways to Use Washi Tape DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects, & DIY Craft Ideas For Kids & Adults
- A collection of glass bud vases can be easily turned into great distressed candlesticks!
- NEED THIS! Go to Goodwill and buy mismatched vases, spray paint them glossy cream. I have tons of these!!
- Enamel painted vases. Ways to reuse all those vases. Especially to decorate for a party or themed event