Photo via: thistlewoodfarms.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its that fun time for our monthly craft destash challenge. Sharing how to make a Vintage Farmhouse Drop Cloth Doily Cushion | Full Tutorial | www.raggedy-bits.com
- Just a hunch, but cleaning your toilet and sink of the filth that collects over time is probably not your favorite pastime. Enter: DIY Fizzing Cleaning Bombs! Create your own household cleaning product, drop it into the offending bathroom fixture, and let it work its magic. To make these fizzing bombs, all you need is baking soda, citric acid, castile soap, and essential oil. Get a whiff of eBay’s guide to making these DIY fizzers. Cleaning just got a whole lot more fun. Bombs away!
- IKEAs wall-mounted drop leaf folding table, stealing the design for using with the window sills.
- Holly wreath DIY. Simple felt wreath project for Christmas decoration.
- DIY Burlap Wreath! Under $20!!!
- Need an alternative to the traditional winter wreath? This beautiful pine cone DIY kissing ball is the perfect option – well show you how to make your own!
- This is an easy and fun DIY and craft project. Make a patriotic red, white and blue wreath with just a few materials!
- How to Make a Floral Hoop Wreath | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith
- DIY Hydrangea Wreath for your Front Door! ~ at TheFrugalGirls.com ~ pretty up your house and add some curb appeal with this easy and beautiful wreath! wreaths burlap thefrugalgirls
- Building instructions to DIY a LEGO wreath flag. Perfect for Memorial Day, 4th of July, summer door wreath or anytime you feel patriotic and want to wave your LEGO flag.
- DIY Father’s Day Wreath Of Old Ties
- DIY Easter Decorations – Decor Ideas for the Home and Table – Easter Egg Wreath – Cute Easter Wreaths, Cheap and Easy Dollar Store Crafts for Kids. Vintage and Rustic Centerpieces and Mantel Decorations. http://diyjoy.com/diy-easter-decorations