Photo via: papernstitchblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There’s nothing more natural than using fresh flowers for wedding decor, especially in summer. I’m a sucker for floating flowers because water and beautiful blossom look so relaxing and so romantic together! I’m sure there’s no better wedding…
- Confounded by trying to wrap a square sheet of moss around a round object? Me too! These moss balls are a great DIY craft idea for your Spring and Summer home decor.
- DIY Gnome Garden… such a cute summer craft!
- Use a wooden ladder as garden art in the flower beds this summer. They add much needed height to the garden and a place to display bird houses and planters.
- DIY Mermaid Message Board
- Flower Crowns- great easy spring craft for preschool, kindergarten, or elementary kids. Work on fine motor skills while making pretty flower crowns with just a few simple materials!
- Craft Painting – Geode-Inspired Painted Flower Pots
- Hide the Ugly! • How to Hide Outdoor Eyesores! • Lots of creative DIY projects and tutorials on how to hide ugly trash cans, utility, electrical and a/c units, pool pumps and hoses!
- Simple to paint craft, Summer Fruit Mason Jars! Pineapple, Limes and Watermelon mason jars to decorate your next fruit party! Delineate Your Dwelling
- Puffy Paint Ice Cream Cone Craft for Kids – Fun summer art project! Love mint chocolate ice cream!
- Kids crafts, How to make a stress ball, perfect for tweens or teens summer camp arts and crafts ideas, boy or girl scout craft ideas, low cost craft projects for a family reunion
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!