Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY canvas 1. Tape geometric shapes with painters tape 2. Paint inside them with acrylic paint 3. For the glitter, use mod podge for the base an then add glitter on top. 4. Wait for it to dry completely and remove the tape. 5. Paint mod podge over the top for a good finish. If you did glitter, use a finishing spray or hairspray will work the same way.
- Paint canvas with the colors u want then dip in water – art is easy!
- Glue newspaper over a canvas, stick on letters. Paint over and peel off the letters!
- Loving this We Know What We Are Wrapped Canvas on zulily! zulilyfinds
- Gold and color on canvas
- yes but write it around the baseball not on a canvas
- Amazing Grace Spring Mantel with DIY Gold Foil Canvas
- DIY Paper Pinwheels with Canvas Corp – printed cardstock by Maryann
- Many associate burlap with the cooler seasons of Fall and Winter, but it’s also making statements in Spring and Summer decor. Take for example, this DIY Burlap and Ribbon Placemat. The earthy canvas gains new life when laced with iridescent ribbon in a fr
- Fold down art desk with storage, craft paper roll holder, and a chalkboard on the outside! And it takes up NO floor space!
- Another great find on zulily! Keep Your Eyes on the Stars Stitched String Art Block Sign zulilyfinds
- Driftwood Pineapple Pallet Wall Art, See the tutorial on how to make this…