Photo via: apumpkinandaprincess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY candle holders made from oranges. Would be great for summer parties and citronella candles!
- Create stylish candle DIY decor by dressing up plain pillar candles with a craft supply you already have in your home, crayons!
- Unique DIY Home Decor Idea Birch Wood Candle Holders
- Lemon volcanoes, crystal rainbows, and color clouds — these fun and easy DIY science experiments will wow the whole family.
- attach handle to top of empty candle pot lid. fill with toiletries. very cute idea; I have already made one of these for makeup brushes
- Cut a lemon in half put a few drops of honey on it rub it all over ur face let it sit for a few mins wash it off and within days itll clear up all your blackheads
- Keep wasps and bees away this summer. Put about 10 cloves in 1/2 a lemon and set out. They do not like the scent.
- Irrelephant: Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub
- Flearepellent ~ * Small squirt bottle 3–5 ounces works fine. * 2 cups water * 2 Tbsp alcohol-free witch hazel * 1 large lemon sliced * Handful of fresh lavender sprigs or 1Tbsp dried lavender * Small saucepan… See comments below, or website link for directions
- HELLO SUMMER: RASPBERRY TEQUILA SANGRIA Ingredients: 2 oranges 3 limes 1/4 cup sugar 6 cups ice 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen sweetened raspberries 1 cup silver tequila 1/2 cup triple sec 1 bottle of champagne 4 cups chilled lemon lime soda…
- DIY Grass Skirts using plastic tablecloths
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!