Photo via: by-bak.blogspot.dk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a Christmas tulle wreath | One Mamas Daily Drama — This is such a great style! You could use tulle to make a wreath in any color combo for any holiday or season. MUST READ!
- A MUST PIN for summer. Homemade Cooling Sunburn Treatment. Easy and so good.
- I love hearts and I Love old windows and I think I must make this
- ER Must remember how upper right is held closed 1-sekka-d.png
- MUST PIN! Learn to paint shower tiles! Transform your shower on a budget! Full tutorial by Petite Modern Life for Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Love this free printable amusement park checklist! Everything you need to get organized for a day at the park – packing lists for your bag, your car, and a must do list for when you are there. Perfect for all your summer day trips! (Sponsored by Cedar Fair)
- Cymbidium Sarah Jean or Ice Cascade This hearty plant dispels the idea that orchids are only for skilled gardeners. The cascading white flowers will generally bloom from December to February and will look best in a hanging pot. OMG MUST GET!!!!
- DIY Tiered planter box plans with video tutorial. Make it for only $10!
- DIY Grass Skirts using plastic tablecloths
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- DIY painted wine glasses for summer sipping with tutorial.
- DIY- Popsicle-Stick Snowflakes. These would be such cute christmas decorations! paint white on one side/black on the other and hang in windows!