Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Protect hands and furniture from hot soup, chili, and oatmeal with a soup bowl cozy that’s as cute as it is functional! They’re fast and easy to make, which makes them ideal handmade gi…
- Easy Whipped Sugar Scrub – Dont forget about your friends this Valentines season! This whipped sugar scrub is quick to make and absolutely incredible to use!
- DIY Vanilla Brown Sugar Body Scrub
- Make your own DIY upholstered storage ottoman – it is super easy! This tutorial shows you how – from building the frame to upholstering it.
- Homemade Sunscreen Bars – Ready for sunny days? These DIY Sunscreen Bars are all-natural and work better than the store-bought stuff! Plus theyre super easy to make! Just 4 steps!
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- How to Make This Easy DIY Rustic Floor Mirror With Only Basic Tools – Brilliantly easy home decorating project! via /vanessacrafting/
- How to Make a Modern Outdoor Sofa for Cheap – Best DIY Patio Couch | Gotta say this is a good looking sofa
- Poufs are a great addition to any bedroom (or dorm)! This tutorial shows you how easy it is to make and inexpensive compared to what youd have to pay for in the store. Best part is you can customize the decor to fit your style! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12008253_make-floor-pouf.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Need an alternative to the traditional winter wreath? This beautiful pine cone DIY kissing ball is the perfect option – well show you how to make your own!
- How To Make Fairies In A Jar This is something everyone will love you can just imagine the look on your childs face when they see this and its something they will never forget so its worth a little work on this one. FAIRIES IN A JAR DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top 3. Shake hard