Photo via: koees.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY with Pressed Flowers – Prince Charming
- Print your Instagram photos in minutes. // Artifact Uprising | Create your own Premium Photobook from your iPhone
- Its easy to dress up your tech when youve got a clear acrylic phone case and interesting materials, like embossed fabric or marbled paper. To get the look, create a template of your phone case using a pencil, paper, and a pair of scissors. Use this template to cut your own unique backgrounds, or glue materials directly to the template – whatever you want! Finish by sliding your finished background into your case and snapping your phone into place. Here are nine background ideas to g…
- Easy tassles for pencil case zip openings. Also a pendant or bookmark idea!
- Planner Lists – Welcome to part five of the Create Your Own Planner series. In the last post of the series I shared the main section of my planner, but did you wonder what was hiding out behind all those other tabs? In this post I’ll take you on a tour of the next two sections in my planner. Here are the other posts in the series in case you missed them:
- Eyeglass case to sewing kit case…this would be great for a suitcase or to keep in your purse!
- Mesmerizing DIY Handmade Paper Flower Art Projects To Beautify Your Home
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Jar Suspended Flower Pods crafts homedecor
- DIY Floating Flower Message. cc: @sewzinski craft polol_party pool diy summer
- DIY Dipped Flower Vases @ScotchBlue Painters Tape
- to DIY: reverse applique flower from an old t-shirt
- DIY Flower Key Chains from Plastic Bottle | iCreativeIdeas.com Like Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/icreativeideas