Photo via: budgetsavvydiva.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Making your own candles has never been so fun and easy! With so many different color and scent options, learn how you can spruce up your space with DIY candles! candles DIYcrafts candlemaking
- Spring has finally sprung and having a teacup bird feeder in your yard is a great way to attract beautiful winged friends! The great thing about DIY teacup bird feeders is that they are super easy to make and add some additional beauty to your yard and p
- Easy Hair Bows – so simple to make and they only take a few minutes – use fabric, ribbon, leather, whatever material youd like!
- Add a pop of pretty to your home decor with these chic and crafty hand-painted candles. A simple and budget-friendly craft project.
- DIY Halloween Decor – This is a super easy 5 minute craft idea. Stamping on Candles using a tissue paper transfer technique
- DIY Leaf Luminaries are so gorgeous and so simple to make! Whether you have tiny tots or big kids this is a fabulous no-glue, no-mess must-do Fall craft.
- Try your hand at a simple macrame technique with our DIY Easy Macrame Plant Hanger project! Learn how to use knots to hang your favorite plants in jars.
- This would cost so much at the store, but its so easy to make! DIY your very own mid-century plant stand: www.ehow.com/…
- So you want your home decor to look more classy and expensive but you dont have a big budget to spend? Check out these easy DIY home decor projects.
- DIY Glitter Soy Candles
- Create stylish candle DIY decor by dressing up plain pillar candles with a craft supply you already have in your home, crayons!
- DIY candle holders made from oranges. Would be great for summer parties and citronella candles!