Photo via: poppytalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a Christmas tulle wreath | One Mamas Daily Drama — This is such a great style! You could use tulle to make a wreath in any color combo for any holiday or season. MUST READ!
- Need an alternative to the traditional winter wreath? This beautiful pine cone DIY kissing ball is the perfect option – well show you how to make your own!
- Easy Whipped Sugar Scrub – Dont forget about your friends this Valentines season! This whipped sugar scrub is quick to make and absolutely incredible to use!
- Love these gorgeous ice lanterns! Perfect for the front porch now that its so cold outside! And so easy to make too!
- Do you have scrap wood lying around your garage? Turn it into these cute decorative mini faux Christmas presents!! Tutorial at The Happy Housie
- Need help getting your kids to actually want to USE the laundry hamper? This creative DIY is for you! Follow along as @Samarra Khaja shows you how to make these super fun monster laundry bags.
- Learn how to make a gorgeous piece of jewelry with this easy DIY necklace tutorial which makes a perfect gift idea for anyone on your list!
- how to make rag light garland, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
- Learn how to make a glitter mug with Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge! This takes just a few minutes and is a perfect last minute gift idea.
- How to make GIGANTIC pencils, crayons, and markers with pool noodles! These are perfect for back to school pictures, classroom decorations, parties, and so much more.
- Belsize Shelving. This elegant room divide is also structural. Knocking through the two rooms meant having a very large supporting beam, however by making the uprights out of steel we used one a fraction of the size (and cost!). These uprights were clad with lacquered MDF that have a hidden adjustable peg system to make the shelves appear floating
- Handprint Fireworks – Gather up the kids and make this darling patriotic craft project. Perfect for Memorial Day or the 4th of July! Click through for full tutorial.