Photo via: bywilma.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY vintage suitcase table- I may have just found the nightstands I was looking for to complete my guest bedroom!
- Make a cute serving tray for display. I used mine in my living room! Total cost $4 but could be even cheaper if you have a frame or framed mirror to upcycle. PinterestRemakes
- How to Turn a Vintage Scarf into a Necklace
- Easy Tips to Organize the Kitchen – DIY Chalkboard Measuring Cups and Spoons and Reference Cabinet tutorial via Modish and Main
- DIY Easter Decorations – Decor Ideas for the Home and Table – Easter Egg Wreath – Cute Easter Wreaths, Cheap and Easy Dollar Store Crafts for Kids. Vintage and Rustic Centerpieces and Mantel Decorations. http://diyjoy.com/diy-easter-decorations
- DIY Wood Slice Door Mat Boot Tray
- DIY dollar store vanity tray.. I like the idea of making a couple, different heights. Could hold makeup and jewelry and all my watches 🙂
- Diy Perfect Chalkboard Lettering
- DIY Chalkboard Lettering 1 by Elizabeth Joan Designs, via Flickr
- This Bacon Mac and Cheese Cups recipe is a cheesy appetizer that everyone will love. Try serving it at your next party!
- 2555793475771481226058 Make this AWESOME 2 sided chalkboard from 2 old cabinet doors.
- Love the idea of a chalkboard in a main area of the house with a different Bible verse each day!